MASTER OF SCIENCE(SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY EDUCATION)
Additional advantages of the programme
|To produce graduates who are able to research and develop educational innovations, to manage learning in appropriate way and correspond to social context, and to effectively and efficiency transform knowledge in science, mathematics, and technology.|
Qualifications of Prospective Students
- Hold a bachelor’s degree in any field of basic science, engineering, education, art (science, mathematics, and technology major), or health science from the program certified by office of the higher education commission, Thailand.
- Have a cumulative GPA of at least 2.50.
- Have qualified English skills in listening, speaking, reading and writing.
- Exceptions to the above items may be considered for enrollment by the program director and the dean of the faculty of graduate studies.
|Prerequisite Course||No Credit|
|Elective Courses not less than||9||Credits|
|Total not less than||36||Credits|
Requirements for Graduation
- Complete the study within the plan.
- Complete all courses in the curriculum (courses at least 24 credits and thesis 12 credits) and obtain the overall GPA of at least 3.00.
- Pass the English proficiency requirement announced by the Faculty of Graduate Studies, Mahidol University.
- Pass the thesis examination and submit the complete thesis and other requirements announced by the Faculty of Graduate Studies, Mahidol University.
- Participate work and life skills courses requirements announced by the Faculty of Graduate Studies, Mahidol University.
- Submit a document that shows that the thesis or a part of the thesis is published or accepted for publication in a journal or an academic printed matter which has a peer review or is presented in an academic conference which has a peer review and proceedings.
Job option after graduation
– Teacher and professional in science, mathematics, and technology education
– Educator and researcher in science, mathematics, and technology education